Annual Crusader Golf Classic
The CRUSADER GOLF CLASSIC is BACK!
We are very excited to announce the Coral Springs Christian Academy Annual Crusader Golf Classic Event is back!
Since its founding in 1971, Coral Springs Christian Academy has ministered to students in a Christ-centered learning community instilling the vision and practice of excellence in academics, character, and service for God’s glory. CSCA is committed to “Renewing Minds, Engaging Hearts and Transforming Culture” each and every day on our campus.
The funds raised from the CSCA Annual Fund assist us in accomplishing our mission and reaching the goals we have set for the year. CSCA holds several events throughout the course of the school year to help raise funds for the Annual Fund, one of these events is our Crusader Golf Classic.
The 2018 Crusader Classic promises to be an extraordinary event. Participants will enjoy a great day of golf while networking with other players and sponsors who support our school. We hope you will consider not only participating in the event as a player, but also becoming a sponsor for the event as well. Further details on registration and sponsorship are listed below.
- Questions or for more information on the event, please contact our Advancement Director, LaMonte Coleman.
- To purchase a Sponsorship Opportunity (see levels below), please contact our Advancement Director, LaMonte Coleman.
- To sign up a foursome or individual golfers online, you may signup online using the form below and mailing a check to the school, attn. LaMonte Coleman, Advancement Director.
- To sign up a foursome or individual golfers by mail, fill out the form and mail your information and payment to the school, attn. LaMonte Coleman, Advancement Director.
On behalf of our students, families, faculty and staff, I want to thank you in advance for your support and generosity of this event.
(954)752-2870, ext. 1150
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Country Club of Coral Springs
10800 W. Sample Road
Coral Springs, FL 33065
10:30 AM Registration
12:30 PM Shotgun Start
Complimentary Box Lunch
Dinner & Awards at CSCA
At the conclusion of the Tournament please join us in the Clubhouse for Reception, Awards, and Auction.
$150 per person
$500 per foursome
Price includes Green Fees, Cart, and Reception
For Sponsorship Opportunites, please contact our Advancement Director, LaMonte Coleman at email@example.com, or (954)752-2870, or (954)289-7122.
Unless otherwise indicated below, all levels of sponsorship include, a foursome and company/family name or logo prominently featured.
Event Sponsor – $10,000
- CSCA website, tournament marketing materials and at Registration table
- Headline Sponsorship signage at Clubhouse
- All course tee signs
- 2 foursomes included
Eagle Sponsor – $5,000
- Signage at Clubhouse, CSCA website, Registration table and all marketing materials
- Logo’d company donated item distributed in Tournament gift bags
Reception Sponsor – $4,000
- 2 tee signs on the course
- Logo’d company donated item distributed at reception
Putting Contest Sponsor – $3,000
- Tee sign on the course
Corporate Sponsor – $1,500
- Tee Sign on the course
Tee/Green Sponsor – $250
Tee Sponsor – $150
Green Sponsor – $150
Foursomes / Individual Golfers
You may register your foursome, or register as an indivdual golfer either online at the form below, or by printing a form and mailing with your payment to the school, attn. LaMonte Coleman.
Foursome Registration – $500
Individual Golfer Registration – $150