We provide many ways for our students to grow in their understanding of their faith. We provide daily Bible classes, weekly chapel services, weekly Mentoring Groups (Middle and High School), and an annual Spiritual Emphasis Week.
We also encourage our students to get involved in their local church. We have partnered with First Presbyterian Church and encourage students to get involved with their Children’s and Youth Ministry. For more information on those ministries and how your children can get involved, click the links below.
One of the most important things that Christians can do is gather together with fellow Christians and join together in worship. Here, at CSCA, we do just that. Every week, our students gather together for Chapel.
Each chapel service consists of a time of singing praises to God, led by our student band, and also a time in the Word of God. Our chapels are overseen by our Bible Department. The sermons are delivered by our faculty and staff, administration, the Pastors at First Presbyterian Church, and guest speakers.
One of the most important things we can have as Christians is a mentor. Someone that will pour their lives into us and teach us the things we need to know about God and His will for our lives. Here, at CSCA, we do just that. Each and every middle and high school student is joined with a Mentoring Group. The Purpose of these groups are simple: To help guide the students’ growth in spiritual maturity.
Each Mentoring Group has no more than 15 students. This allows us to have a small group setting where our students can learn and grow in the Faith. Each group is led by a Staff member of CSCA or a spiritually mature high school student.
Living Your Faith
- Upper School Spiritual Emphasis Week: Spiritual Emphasis Week (SEW) is an annual event for our High School Students. During this week, our high school students participate in daily chapel services and spiritual growth seminars for the purpose of aiding the students’ spiritual growth. The daily chapels are centered around a central theme and the lesson is chosen by our guest speaker for the week. Each student participates in three different seminars of their choosing. Previous seminars have been on topics like: “Discerning God’s Will for My Life,” “How Do I Stay a Christian in College?,” “Our Identity in Christ,” “The Christian Athlete,” and “Purity.” Each year brings a new theme, guest speaker, and seminars for our students to sign up for. There will be more information posted on this year’s Spiritual Emphasis Week as we get closer to the event.
Middle School Spiritual Emphasis Week
- Bible Class:
- Evangelism Field Trip
- Ligonear Field Trip
- Rock the Universe
- Jamaica Missions Trip
Youth Group at First Presbyterian Church of Coral Springs
- Children’s Ministry: http://www.fpccoralsprings.org/childrens-
- MS Youth Group: http://www.fpccoralsprings.org/ms-youth-ministry
- HS Youth Group: http://www.fpccoralsprings.org/student-ministry
FPC Sermon Podcasts:
- FPC Sermons: http://www.fpccoralsprings.org/sermons
“My 4 years at CSCA not only helped strengthen my faith but also strengthened my character. During my high school years at CSCA I was taught to put others before myself and my own desires, to be a servant, and to do everything I do for the Glory of God. As I was the senior Chaplin for the class of 2015, i was provided with leadership opportunities that not many other teens are blessed with. Looking back at my time at CSCA, I realize just how much the school body as a whole helped me in my walk with Christ.”